In the summer of 2017, during the façade restoration of Argir Kuyumcioglu’s house (now the Regional Ethnographic Museum), masonry and layers of plaster, atypical for the construction of the Renaissance building, were discovered. The archaeological and architectural survey found remains of the structures of an existing old hammam from the Ottoman period (XVI – beginning of the XVIII century). It was found that during the construction of the house (1847) the hammam was already half-destroyed. In situ, three halls of the hammam, consecutively located one after another, were identified. The walls of two of them (№1 and №2) were integrated into the construction of the future residential building, and their spaces were functionally connected to the plan of the house. The main bathhouse (№3) was destroyed by the new construction, with the south and west walls removed. The uncovered and exposed remains represent the character of the building, and the partially preserved original plasters from the interior of the hammam fit into the general conservation solution.