The courtyard and the salon on the 1st floor of REM – Plovdiv can be rented for cultural events, business meetings, conference activities, cinema and photo shoots, and wedding rituals.
Events are held after prior request and approval by the museum’s management, by telephone or email inquiry and by submitting an application form.
- Entrance fee for tourists – 8.00 BGN
- For organized student groups with educational purposes – per student – 2.00 BGN
- Family ticket for families with children aged 7 – 16 – 14.00 BGN
- Individual visitation for students – 3.00 BGN
- Guided tour in Bulgarian – 15.00 BGN
- Guided tour in English – 30.00 BGN
- Thematic lectures, video projections – 50.00 BGN
Free entrance for:
- Children up to 7 years of age
- Guides of organized groups over 10 people
- Members of ICOM, ICOMOS, professional organizations and associations, and journalists – after appropriate legitimation
- Donors and members of Friends of REM – Plovdiv Club
- Official delegations and guests of Plovdiv Municipality
In the souvenir shop of REM – Plovdiv you will find a variety of handmade replicas of antique jewellery, ceramic dishes, different objects with traditional Bulgarian embroidery, magnets, postcards with beautiful images of the museum and some of the exhibits in it, natural minerals and products made from them, all of which you can take as a gift or a souvenir from your visit.
Valuable parts of the goods offered in the store are the editions of the Regional Ethnographic Museum Plovdiv – yearbooks, reference books and albums with various ethnographic topics, catalogues presenting the long history of the house, beautiful illustrations of the exhibits, as well as rich photographic material with historical photographs related to the Kuyumdzhioglu house and the old Plovdiv.